World Cup Social Media and Design Internship
Who we are
JAFA- "Just A Fan's Analysis", the award-winning No1 Football Fan App of 2018!
JAFA is a digital home for fooball fans. Our platform provides one place for all the latest sports news and views. Think customisable social media for football meets the digital TalkSport. We’ve partnered up with global brands such as Heineken, Betfair, Puma, and SportsDirect, with more big things on the way!
JAFA connects fans with fans, fans with content and fans with businesses. We are at the forefront of fan engagement and provide an excellent opportunity to learn and be a part of the rapidly growing London SportsTech scene.
Who we are looking for
CALLING ALL FOOTBALL FANS – no really, football fans.
JAFA is looking for a talented and creative person for our Design and Social Media role in our rapidly growing central London-based start-up (Angel). Your role will be to help design further improvements to the app and create content used to grow our social media presence and showcase our app and build. JAFA is a team of passionate individuals, so we need someone just as enthusiastic about football as we are. If this sounds like a good fit for you, send your CV and a short cover letter to us.
We are providing the rapid opportunity to learn and test yourself with real budgets and strategic development. JAFA is actively recruiting for several roles for the World Cup and this role provides a platform for you to grow quickly and take responsibility for big decisions.
Of course, we’ll be watching the World Cup throughout the day, so be sure you can multi-task!
- Continue to build out our library of original content across various social media platforms
- Design decisions on the JAFA App
- Create videos to showcase the JAFA App
- Report to our Head of Design, re-designing the app
- Engage with our fans
- Content management on the app
Actual Bonus Qualifications
- Photo and video editing skills (Premiere Pro, Photoshop)
- Creative and artistic mind
- Knowledge of AdWords and other online advertising platforms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Deliver on tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and written skills
If this sounds like a match made in football heaven then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with a CV, cover letter and any links to your work (Online Design Portfolio).
We want to hear about your personality, skills and ambitions for the future.
What will you bring to the JAFA team?